- These recommendations will work if you are seeing the error "invalid_request".
- If you are using a saved bookmark, that could be causing an error. Bookmarked links are not updated in real-time, so as we optimize the site to improve security, they may cause errors.
- You should be able to sign-in properly by going typing in directly ramseyplus.com, everydollar.com, or financialpeace.com. Then click the "Sign In" button at the top. This will take you to the correct sign-in page.
- If you're having difficulty resetting your password, please reference HERE for more info.
We've made signing into your account easier by combining everything under one Ramsey+ membership and sign-in process. You'll use the same email and password combination to access Ramsey+, EveryDollar, and FinancialPeace.
That said, we know having trouble signing in can be super frustrating. Technology is great when it works. Thankfully, most sign-in issues fall into two main categories: an incorrect password that needs to be reset, OR an existing account that may have been forgotten about.
1) Most issues with sign-in are related to an incorrect password.
Check out this article for help with resetting your password.
If you have tried resetting your password, and are still having issues, please contact the Customer Success team HERE. We'll be happy to help get you back into the product!
2) Or, you may already have an account with us.
If you are getting an error saying to "use the password associated with this account" or "It looks like there's already an account with that email.", it means you have established a password through one of our other Ramsey Solutions sites and you already have an account with us. If you have ever signed in with one or more of the websites listed below, you already have a Ramsey Solutions Online Account.
Just enter the email address and password associated with that account on our sign-in page, and you’re in!